[nagdu] re dog food delivery

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 23 15:23:27 UTC 2010

I have had great luck and experience with pet food direct. They have me on
automatic delivery, they bill my debit card, they send out notices alerting
you to the delivery so as to know when to look for it. there number is
800-865-1333.

I whole heartedly recommend them to anyone and everyone. They also provide a
discount on food for service animals. Let me know how you fair. Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.