[nagdu] update on NAGDU Fundraiser

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:40:08 UTC 2010

This is a little update on the work on the Fundraiser for NAGDU.

Recently, I have created a facebook page for the fundraiser, as well as have posted in my newsletters and on my website.  Would like to remind that deposits are due no later then June 1, 2010.

Would like to know how everyone else is doing with trying to promote it, as well as if you need flyers and other information.  The is a division fundraiser so let's make this a good one that I can offer NAGDU again and again.

Thank you again.

So far, I am the only one booked on this cruise.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574