[nagdu] dog food delivery

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Mar 23 17:48:58 UTC 2010

Gary,

I am currently feeding both my dogs Flint River Ranch fish and potato
formula.   FRR is exclusively a shipped to your door food.  To my knowledge
it isn't available in any brick and mortar retail stores.  The shipping cost
is figured in the cost of the food.  I buy 200 pounds at a time so I get a
bit of a discount.
Here's a link with prices for all the formulas and sizes.
https://extranet.securefreedom.com/FlintRiverRanch/Shopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=&ProductID=

Julie