[nagdu] Crosswalks, the White Cane Law, and Pedestrians in General

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 23 18:24:19 UTC 2010

I agree with you there David. To many times I am having to walk out into
traffic to go around a car, truck, or limo stretched out into the crosswalk
which is a violation here in nyc. The absence  of a traffic cop does not
preclude me from punching or rapping the hood of the car either. In one
instance I stood in front of the car until he had a red light again letting
him know that I was not letting it go with just a raised fist. He nor the
others behind him were all to happy. Happened on park avenue and 59th street
just doors away from the lighthouse.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.