[nagdu] Crosswalks, the White Cane Law, and Pedestrians in General

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 23 22:40:40 UTC 2010

LOL I like that dialogue I know there is a good joke in there somewhere. I
have this problem with a member of our community parking his hummer on the
sidewalk forcing all pedestrians onto Montauk highway which is a heavily
travelled road. I am attending my community board meeting this coming month
to make sure the police ticket him or at least enforce the law you are
referencing,.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.