[nagdu] Washington - Guide dog killed crossing Kennewick street

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 23 22:44:57 UTC 2010

Maybe we should just agree to disagree. I am not inclined to follow your
line of thinking here especially when laws such as the ones on the books in
many states require a car to stop the moment a blind person steps into the
road, I have seen that even if the blind person neglected to use his cane or
dog and should for whatever reason fly solo, this would not preclude a
driver from taking responsibility to stop and allow the pedestrian to pass.
So, it seems we are going to agree to disagree here,

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.