[nagdu] Washington - Guide dog killed crossing Kennewick street

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Mar 24 13:33:09 UTC 2010

You see how your sardonic approach colors your thoughts herein? We are not
any of us speaking about stepping into traffic at any other point other then
at a corner or designated  pedestrian cross way. you are making this
personal and as president I would think again despite the very real
possibility of any pedestrian  being hit in a cross walk inspite of the laws
on the books, that you would discuss things from a position of truth and
empowerment rather then creating a fear as it is seeming to be done in this
thread.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.