[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 24 19:03:48 UTC 2010

The day this took place no instructor realized I was just plain scared.
I kept myself cool and collected.
I knew he was in an invirement he knew, but I also knew he was with new dogs.
I tried to think of everything I could, but I wasn't going to let him
get away with this.
We work daily if not walking doing things in the house, as well as
doing mall shopping when we get the chance.
We enjoy that as well.
So he is much better, is doing quite well, and I am truly proud of this dog.
His night work is wonderful.
When waiting for a cab his attitude was so that folks made sure he
stayed near me.
They said he had a look that frightened them.
I didn't correct.
He didn't growl just made it clear that he wanted them to keep walking
and leave his mama alone.
I won't correct for that.

--
--Dar