[nagdu] Bill looks to protect guide dogs in VT

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:11:12 UTC 2010

I know what this is like, even walking down my own street, the neighbors refuse to put there dogs on a leash and think it is funny when I am walking home and they know I cannot see and that maxx is a guide dog, to have them not run out and go after maxx or having to try and restrain maxx from trying to talk to them.  I yell out that those dogs cannot be running around without a leash on since NY State does have a leash law, and dog also need licenses, they don't care.  They think it is funny.

Cheryl Echevarria Independent Travel Consultant http://Echevarriatravel.com 1-866-580-5574 http://blog.echevarriatravel.com Reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel CST-1018299-10