[nagdu] Crosswalks, the White Cane Law, and Pedestrians in General

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Mar 24 20:02:50 UTC 2010

Dar,

Reminds me of a friend of mine who swears that he and about three friendsof his once did the same thing. They were somewhat intoxicated, as I recall, or at least buzzin, anyway, a car was sitting in the crosswalk, so the first guy opened the back door, crawled through, opened the door on the other side, and then the other three followed. And then, they kept going, leaving the doors hanging open.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY