[nagdu] Thread Closed!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 21:23:17 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I am making an executive decision here and declaring the thread of the
White Cane Law and all associated topics on it closed!

Marion Gwizdala

this thread>I am going to stick my neck out here, and it is possible going
to get cut off.  We are not talking about walking across the Long Island
Expressway here, or I-95 in Florida, we are talking about cross an
intersection like one in the city, or second avenue by me which is a 2 lane
road or maybe one like a four lane road.  We are not talking driving 65 mph
where it is hard to stop, but we know that on these roads they do drive this
way and should be getting tickets for speeding.