[nagdu] Suggestions Needed

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 24 23:39:08 UTC 2010

Marion, as a segway into your request for ideas, have you had any yet?

Since this anniversary falls just one day after the 4th of July,
Independence Day, why not do something surrounding this theme?  Of course,
no firecrackers or fireworks, but possibly something on which to build an
idea.
 Perhaps, something like, NAGDU Celebrates 25 years of Independence, and
what a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than to have an ice cream
social..with frosty paws of course!

Steve & Misha