[nagdu] Audible Traffic Signals

David Baker david at bakerinet.com
Thu Mar 25 12:46:37 UTC 2010

Marion's point is that audible signals have no impact on the use of a car --
safe use or unsafe use.  So the audible traffic signals campaign that you
proposed as a reaction to quiet hybrids would not be an effective response to
the problems they present to the VIP.

St. Pete's visual pedestrian-in-the-crosswalk signal is a great idea.  I wonder
if there is an inexpensive way to automatically activate a flasher via
technology?

David