[nagdu] Driver awareness

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 25 15:31:18 UTC 2010

There seems to be general agreement that it would be a good thing if
drivers were more aware of pedestrians.  What can we do to make this
happen?
I like Tami's idea of bigger fines, but I think that would mean new laws,
when it appears that the laws we have now are not being enforced as is.

I am appalled that Jewel has been hit twice while crossing in the
crosswalk, just as a for instance.  What can she do in her community to
improve the situation, and, by extension, what can the rest of us do?
All this talk is interesting.  Now what can we do to put it to some good use?
Tracy