[nagdu] my presentation

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Mar 25 19:37:40 UTC 2010

Albert,

I'm in eastern Nebraska.
  I'm not sure that the cabinet example was understood very well, but it was
early in the presentation, when everyone was still quiet, so I'm not really
sure. I got that idea from another owner trainer on a different list,
although she uses landscaping as her example.

I don't know about buy in as I wasn't really selling anything.  I was
invited to speak about why I chose to owner train my guide.

I will try to record my next presentation.  I don't do a lot of these
though.   Lately I've been doing more of them, so maybe I'll be invited
someplace again soon. I'll have to think about it being posted on the
internet.  Generally I'm not comfortable with that level of personally
identifiable information being available for anyone to view.

Julie