[nagdu] Board Meeting this weekend

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:10:31 UTC 2010

I would like to know if there is indeed going to be a Board meeting this weekend.

I had left a few messages to the board by no reply, I am going to try and make it this weekend, but it is passover on Monday.

For those of you celebrating Passover this coming weeks.  Happy passover and a Happy Easter to the rest.

We celebrate both.

Cheryl Echevarria Independent Travel Consultant http://Echevarriatravel.com 1-866-580-5574 http://blog.echevarriatravel.com Reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel CST-1018299-10