[nagdu] Section 501(d)

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Mar 27 16:29:56 UTC 2010

Dan, thanks for talking
 About over coming stereotypes. It is the one thing that keeps me going here
on my end. I refuse to be labeled according ago anyone's antiquated
perspectives on blindness, both within and outside our community of peoples.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.