[nagdu] mobility-the deciding factor?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 27 22:58:27 UTC 2010

Julie,
look at it this way,
You do the best you know and that is the best you can do.
It doesn't matter if your neighbor can cook or can't.
Giving it a swell try is what is best.
I love to cook, do I goof in the kitchen.
Of course I do.
>From time to time I wonder who did the cooking, when I knew it was me.
I blame the dog giggle.
The dog did it I say.
He wags his tail all pleased, so I go on trying to do my best again.
I truly watch how I walk and do things, because of being a diabetic.
I want to make sure that I am still as clear as a bell can ring, and I
am doing my best.
Hope this helps.

--
--Dar