[nagdu] NFB Canes

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Mar 28 00:25:20 UTC 2010

Sorry Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree somewhat and say I really think the fiberglass ones do just as well, but I prefer them because they're *not* quite so rigid as the carbon fiber ones and have that little bit of extra give to them.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY