[nagdu] Washington - Guide dog killed crossing Kennewick street

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 28 08:53:18 UTC 2010

Hi Cheryl,

I agree with you. How ridiculous to consider someone partially responsible
for doing the right thing! And I mean waiting for the lights, and everything
that you're supposed to do, and still a dumb driver does the dirty trick.
Well,excuse me, but if I drove into someone blind or sighted when the lights
went red, it would be me who'd get into trouble. So it goes to show how
twisted the legal system can be at times.

Michelle