[nagdu] Washington - Guide dog killed crossing Kennewick street

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 28 09:08:29 UTC 2010

I understand if the blind pedestrian knows about the light, but hello? If
they can't see how can they accurately get themselves safely across the
road? I wouldn't give a sighted person an excuse at all, but I would excuse
the blind or VI person because of course they can't always accurately
predict their safety. Sorry, but stuff like this really peeves me.

Michelle