[nagdu] mobility-the deciding factor?

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 28 10:09:32 UTC 2010

Er, I actually agree with you Julie. We always judge people on how adjusted
to society they are by how good they are with their travels. I, as a totally
blind person, still make the same judgements! (Lol!) You'd think we'd find
other things to judge people by, but that's apparently not the case is it?
(puzzlement)

Michelle