[nagdu] New information about more and more people becomingblind

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Mar 29 19:01:12 UTC 2010

Compitent or not understanding what you can and can't see and how that applies to a given situation?
I have to confess, I have no idea how partial vision works. I'm totally blind, and in my mind either a person "can see" in that they can use their vision to help them function, or they can't. I'm not saying I'm right, that I simply don't understand. I'd probably be thrown if I thought someone was blind and then they commente on the color of something I was wearing. Again, I'm not saying I'm right, just that would probably be my gut level reaction.