[nagdu] Accommodations specific to guide dog teams

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 11:58:15 UTC 2010

Julie,
    Thus far, in my limited experience with my 100 lbs. puppy, I have not
had a problem getting him out of the aisle! Some of our buses have
wheelchair tie-downs on the floor in front of the first seat, making it
impossible for a dog to lay there. Other of our buses have a diagonal
support brace under the seat and also makes it challenging for a dog to lay
there!

Marion