[nagdu] Could you help me please?

Mária Orovcíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:04:51 UTC 2010

Greetings,

my name is Maria. I live in Slovakia (central Europe).

I am university student at this time; my specialization is special education
of blind and visually impaired, master degree. I am graduating this year and
one part of my graduation is to write a thesis. The topic for my thesis is
guide dogs - training process, getting a guide dog, pairing guide dogs with
clients etc. I have chosen this topic because I am blind myself and I am
guide dog owner as well. In my thesis I am supposed to compare the whole
guide dog process in my country and in the U.S.A.

I would like to kindly ask you for help if possible. One of things I would
like to compare is commands used for guide dogs. As far as I know there are
many schools in the U.S.a. and I suppose each school has a few commands
which are slightly different such  as retrieving things etc.

So my question is may I somehow get a detailed list of commands from each or
some schools?

Thank you in advance, any kind of your help would be appreciated.

Please contact me at:

Maria.orovcikova at gmail.com

With regards

Maria