[nagdu] Closure of a discussion: Re: Your friendly moderator again

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 21:17:09 UTC 2010

Michelle,

Trust me, I've been doing the same thing.  I'm trying to read like the wind
to catch up with what everybody else thinks and has to say about it, but I
can't seem to shut up myself.  I'm getting to the point where I read a
message, hit reply, kill the reply, read another message, hit reply...

I'm afraid to look to see what I let get through that is entirely out of
phase.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney