[nagdu] convention?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 01:39:41 UTC 2010

I'm planning on going and bringing my guide, for her first convention
of this sort of size. She's done fine in crowds at work, but of course
convention crowds are a completely different sort. My family lives in
Dallas so if things got really bad or she had a nervous breakdown,
then I'm sure that they would help me out. About the only times we'll
be in really tight crowds though would be in the exhibit hall and to
and from general sessions, but even going to and from general session
doesn't worry me too much since there's that large foyer in the
ballroom area where people usually spread far and wide leaving the
ballroom.

Wayne