[nagdu] Intro

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Wed Mar 31 02:24:02 UTC 2010

Hello Jessica,

Welcome to the list. I also subscribed just a while ago. After thinking
about this for two years, I finally put in my application to GDB earlier
this afternoon. I decided to join this list to see just what I could
learn from reading the comments of others before I go. Congratulations
on getting your date for starting at GDB. I know that's exciting. I
can't wait to hear back from someone about my application.

I was  slightly surprised that I was unable to locate any blogs from
people attending a guide dog school. I suppose that people are far too
busy with training to spend time blogging about it. Such journals would
have been interesting to read before I decided on a school.

Best regards, and let us know how things go for you.

Justin Ekis