[nagdu] The Seeing Eye application process

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:19:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

anyone had trouble getting hold of the Seeing Eye's director of
admissions? I've been trying to get hold of Mr. Kien for a bit more
than a month. I've left phone messages, sent him an e-mail, and left
messages with other people for him, but he has yet to return the calls
or e-mail. I needed to speak to him about the in-home interview, which
I would like to happen as soon as they have someone coming back to my
area. I know that I need to send my eye report in still, as well as my
physical exam report (just had my physical exam done last week). But I
also know that the in-home interview is a very important part of the
application process, and I'd like to see that happen.

Anyone have suggestions on what to do, since I can't seem to get in
contact with Mr. Kien?

~Jewel