[nagdu] Intro

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 10:55:36 UTC 2010

Jessica,
    Welcome to the NAGDU list. I am Marion Gwizdala, President of NAGDU and
a fellow resident of the Sunshine State (Tampa). Where do you live in
Florida? Do you know that we have a very active NAGDU division in Florida -
Florida Association of Guide Dog Users (FLAGDU)? Sherrill O'Brien is the
FLAGDU president and is on this list. FLAGDU also has its own list and you
can subscribe to it through

HTTP://WWW.NFBNET.ORG

    Also, the convention of the NFB of Florida will be held in Orlando over
the Memorial Day weekend and FLAGDU will have its annual business meeting
during that convention. I hope to see you there!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala