[nagdu] dog adaptability and expectations

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Mar 31 11:25:05 UTC 2010

Martha,

I really don't see how this would be too much different for Dee than if you
got an office type of job.   she would essentially be sleeping under your
desk or crated mostly all day anyway.
Consistency is good, but I think that includes things like how you interact
with Dee, your expectations and that sort of thing.  I don't think doing the
same routes is necessary to have consistency.

HTH and good for you for going to BlindInc!  Best of luck with all your
adventures!
Julie