[nagdu] convention?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:42:36 UTC 2010

July 3-8th

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574

http://blog.echevarriatravel.com<http://blog.echevarriatravel.com/>
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
  From: Rena Seay<mailto:ras98r at yahoo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [nagdu] convention?

  Hi Juile,

  I will be attending convention. I'm not sure of the dates, for now I'm planning to attend July 5th and 6th, which I believe will be a Monday and Tuesday. I may possibly be staying the whole week but I'm not currently sure. There have been ideas tossed around on list about the NAGDU list about thems and such. I believe its planned for Monday the 5th for devision day.

  Blessings!!
  Rena

  Rena A. Seay
  Educantional Talent Search