[nagdu] New information about more and more people becomingblind

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:51:22 UTC 2010

When people ask what I can see, I respond with it is hard to quantify in
explainable terms. It's not like 20/800 makes any sense to anyone. I always
say, I can't compare it to what you can see because having never seen any
better I have no point of comparison.

BTW. Being able to walk around without a cane is completely alien to me.