[nagdu] dog adaptability and expectations

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Mar 31 22:17:29 UTC 2010

Hmm, I thought that all of the Nfb centers are required to allow guide dog
users to attend.

Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674