[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: O&M assistant?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 17:09:11 UTC 2010

Peggy,

Cool!  And I like that you use the lives and observations of real blind
people with advanced O&M skills who use them in their daily lives to get
around in the real world.  That attitude is sadly rare in people who work
with newbie or young blind people.

I'll bet it's a way better education than some silly piece of paper.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney