[nagdu] Dirty Busses

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:56:01 UTC 2010

You have got to love the MBTA. You can eat on the trains, but, they are far
cleaner than some other places I have been. It really depends on which line
you are on. Some are dingier than others. It just feels dirty to eat on the
train. The only thing I have ever eaten on the train is a candy bar,
something I don't have to touch with my hands that have been touching the
grab bars with. And, holding on is a must on the T. They perform frequent
testing of the brakes and the passenger's reflexes by starting and stopping
quite quickly.