[nagdu] Harness handle connector assistance please...

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Nov 9 17:44:08 UTC 2010

Hi Lora,
I use a pair of pliers to unscrew the connector.  That's the muli- sided nut
in the center of the ring - the part you attach to the harness body's rings.
Screw it to the left - "righty tighty, lefty loosey".

The nut will screw down on one side to create an opening in the connetor and
you then just slide the ring out.  Once loosened by the pliers, you can do
the rest with your fingers.  To attach a new handle, put the rings through
the connector. Make sure you have the handle going through the loops on the
harness body before closing the connectors.  Screw the nut up into place,
closing the gap.  Then tighten the nut with the pliers - to the right.  That
will hold the connectors in place.  Then you can screw in the nut for the
connector covers if you use those.  I still have these on Landon's harness.

Hope this helps.

Lyn and Landon