[nagdu] Vet costs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:43:07 UTC 2010

My vet doesn't give a discount, but I've never asked for one, either.
He does take payments though and if I had my choice, I'd rather a vet
who does that.
The canine ophthalmologist who takes care of Bristol, my retired diva,
sees her for free which is awesome since his basic eye exam runs about
$250 and she needs several a year.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl