[nagdu] Vet costs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 17:39:41 UTC 2010

Bernadetta,

Welcome.  I am sorry to hear about Kip's illness and hope his treatment goes
well.

We did look into the VIP insurance for our dogs, especially Mitzi, my poodle
guide.  We decided not to purchase it, though we review such things about
once a year and may do so in 2011.  It did look the best, but expensive for
the top plan.

Good tho know it is working well for someone, though.

Tami Smith-Kinney