[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: harnesses

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 21:27:31 UTC 2010

Hi Rebecca, the check is in the mail. *smiles*.  Actually it is exactly why
we exist.  And not only are the handles easily detachable, the harnesses are
very light weight and durable.  And, they are completely customizable to
your needs.  Before I started making these harnesses I preferred leather,
and I was skeptical about using a nylon harness.  The main reason I decided
to try nylon was that my dog has problems with a soft trachea, and the
leather was putting to much pressure on his throat and causing him to choke.
The light weight nylon, and the padding have totally eliminated that issue,
and his pull has improved drastically since I switched to nylon.
Also, nylon is much cheaper than leather, which allows me to keep my
harnesses affordable.
Anyway, commercial over for now.  Best of luck to you in finding a harness
which works for you and your furry friend.

Woofs and wags the Pawpower pack!
Bristol, Mill'E, Rudy, and Laveau

Pawpower Creations, Products designed with you and your Canine in mind
Bob Blackner/Rox'E Homstad
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com
Custom made guide dog harnesses, leashes, collars, and relieving harnesses.

With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.

George Crabbe