[nagdu] Harnesses

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:27:00 UTC 2010

Marsha, is your present handle at all removable? If it is, you might think
of purchasing a quick release handle from LDS Leather. I have 2 of their
harnesses and the quick release handles have never come off during use. Both
of my dogs have a good pull as I work them from a wheelchair. Nala's Harness
is 5 years old and Shaman's is 1 year old and both are in great shape. I
have never had any trouble with the harnesses or the handles.It would be
cheaper to purchase just the handle and use your current harness.Shaman once
got into a rather small crate after I had harnessed him and got stuck in it.
I had to release the handle so he could get out of the crate. It released
with no problem and the handle was ok. I thought it would be bent because of
the way it was wedged in the crate but that did not happen. Hope this is of
some help.  Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/