[nagdu] Benny's troubles

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 16:03:11 UTC 2010

Tracy,

When Mitzi was having all those urinary tract infections, I would give her
cultured nonfat yogurt afterwards, or even while she was taking them.  She
loved the stuff, and it did seem to help.  She would also seem to be a
happy, sniffy, playful pup, but once she started feeling better...  OMG!
The energy boost was something else.  /smile/

Hope the antibiotics do the trick.  Those random problems no one can figure
out are frustrating, and you can't just tell yourself to stop worrying about
it.  Ugh!

Best to the Benny.

Tami Smith-Kinney