[nagdu] introducing myself

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 03:48:53 UTC 2010

Steve,
I'm a little annoyed with Marion at the moment because he refused to do
anything about a major violation at the university I was going to be
attending.  I ended up staying put at the university I am now because of it,
and fortunately, I was able to get guide dogs for the Blind to take care of
it.  I remained at the current university since I have only a few more
quarters.  Seeing Eye wouldn't help out either, and since they were giving
me so much trouble when I kept having problems with my first dog, I went to
GDB for my second, and they've been more than helpful.
Jordan