[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: harnesses

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:07:57 UTC 2010

Hi,
That is one problem with some schools.  They either try to do too much or do
too little.  I went to tSE for my first dog, and after little help from
them, and then the training manager giving up, I retired the dog I had and
went to GDB for my second dog.   Things are much beter this time, and when I
ran into an issue of my dog not working properly, they had an instructor
here and we fixed the issue.  I ran into the same problem again, and called
that instructor.  He gave me a few ideas and now September is working the
way I need her to.
Jordan