[nagdu] . introducing myself. Am Trak and Greyhound.

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:18:10 UTC 2010

I can easily top the Greyhound one by the one time I had a driver insist
that I go to the back of the bus.  Greyhound is asking for trouble from me
at some point, just like a few years ago.  I haven't had any problems with
Amtra, and was shocked at this one time.  I will give you a hint, don't
bother calling the ADA assistance lines.  I refuse to, and there is not a
thing they can do about it.  I rarely run into problems, but when I do they
are pretty big.  I did file a formal complaint against Amtrak with the FTA,,
and am thinking of contacting the National Association of railroad
Passengers, which I am a member of about this.
Jordan