[nagdu] Steps

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Nov 15 12:54:21 UTC 2010

Marion,

Your dog was indeed trained with intelligent disobedience at steps, called
step refusal by GDF. Your instructor may not have shown this to you during
your home training but trust me, every GDF dog does receive this type of
training and it must be reinforced by the handler, with instruction, during
formal training. I'm sorry if this wasn't covered for you during your home
training.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com