[nagdu] Steps

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Nov 15 17:52:56 UTC 2010

I did a lot of work on steps and curbs this past weekend.  I needed to
retrain the approach to up curbs because I have been sloppy and let the
pause get shorter and shorter until it no longer existed. He's back to feet
up on the bottom step or curb!

And I also worked on having him cross over at the top of a set of stairs
consisting of anything more than one.  this still needs work.  Sometimes
he's crossing over when there's only one step and sometimes he's just
stopping without the cross over.  I'd say he's somewhere in the range of 75%
accurate though.

I'm glad this topic was brought up because it's something I've been thinking
about and meaning to work on.

Julie