[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:52:19 UTC 2010

Though going through the detector as we used to is certainly the most
appealing option, who's to say that someone may not pose as a person with a
disability in a wheelchair or with a service dog to avoid the full body
scan?  I may be paranoid, but this policy deceminates the belief that people
with any disability are sweet perfectly harmless little dears, and though i
don't plan on  bombing an airport anytime soon, a terrorist could definitely
take advantage of this fact in so many situations.

Just my paranoid pesimistic thoughts for the morning,
Meghan