[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Nov 18 04:31:00 UTC 2010

I have never seen that level of scanning done to a dog.  I have not heard
that any new scanning techniques are being applied to guides.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now availe for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com