[nagdu] coat conditioner

Ginger Kutsch gingerKutsch at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 11:17:31 UTC 2010

Julie,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but two human skin
moisturizers can be used as follows:

Alpha Keri bath oil (or the generic version) can be mixed with
water and misted on the dog.  The formula is one teaspoon to one
quart of water.  Using a spray bottle, the dog can be misted by
ruffling the hair against the grain to allow the liquid to get to
the surface of the skin.  This can help to humidify the coat.  It
has a very mild fragrance.

Skin-So-Soft by Avon can be mixed with water and misted on the
dog. The formula is 1.5 oz. per gallon of water.  This can help
to humidify the coat, and may have some effectiveness against
fleas.  It has a stronger scent.

Best,

Ginger